Thank you for your interest in participating in R.O.A.R. matchmaking. Matchmaking appointments are 15-minute, one-on-one discussions between corporations/buying entities and diverse suppliers that are ready to fill the needs of upcoming opportunities. Buyers and sellers will have an opportunity to request and schedule meetings starting August 27. You must purchase a full conference ticket to participate.
We are using Eventdex matchmaking registration software. This software will allow buyers and sellers to schedule appointments using a convenient web portal. You will have a detailed list of your scheduled meetings in advance, making the day more efficient and productive for everyone.
Now – Buyers and suppliers register for the conference and receive instructions to complete profiles for matchmaking.
August 27 – Deadline for suppliers to complete online profile
August 27 – Buyers & Suppliers begin requesting appointments.
September 11 – Day of conference. Matchmaking is from 2:00 - 5:00pm. Scheduling will remain open through the conference to allow for on-site meetings made through networking.
To request meetings:
- You must have a full conference pass to participate in matchmaking Click here to purchase a sponsorship or full conference pass.
- Click here to login to Eventdex or create a new account. NOTE: you must use the same email address you used to register for R.O.A.R.
- Click on 'ROAR Conference & Matchmaker 2018'
- Complete your company profile. Deadline: August 27
- When appointments scheduling opens on August 27, go to Matchleads> New Appointment
- Identify the company you want to meet with and select an open time slot. Click on 'Add Appointment' and that person will receive an email invitation
*Please Click here to view a help guide or contact Fantasy Zellars, 917 488 5672 or email@example.com for assistance
Download the EventDex app to view your schedule, details about who you are meeting with, and receive notifications if an on-site appointment is requested.
Click here to download on the APP STORE (iOS) or Click here to download on GOOGLE PLAY (android)
- Matchmaking appointments are not guaranteed. Those without appointments can participate in the Corporate Roundtables, Capital Roundtables, and visit the resource tables
- Suppliers may request appointments from buyers, but the appointment must be approved before the schedule is confirmed. Suppliers may have a maximum of 9 appointments.
- Buyers may request appointments from suppliers, but the appointment must be approved before the schedule is confirmed. Buyers may have a maximum of 9 appointments.
- It is extremely important that both buyers and suppliers are committed to attending and participating once registered. The matchmaking sessions are back-to-back and missed appointments or late arrivals cause conflicts that are difficult to overcome on event day.
*Please click here to view a help guide or contact Fantasy Zellars, 917 488 5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance